- Material:100% Japanese Kanekalon (high quality one) Heat resistant fiber, can be permed and styled (120℃-180℃) as you want, soft and comfortable.
- Texture: Rainbow colorful curly wave hair, beautiful, light, make you stand out in the crowd.
- Density:180%, Weight: 250 g, Length: 26 inch, about 66 cm. So it is thick. Package:1 Wig +1 Wig Cap.
- Net: adjustable soft breathable net, easy to wear: all you should need to do is adjust the hooks inside the cap to the correct size to suit your head.
- Occasions: Cosplay, theme parties, Film, Theater, Party, Carneval, Halloween, Christmas, or just for fun. For festival gifts, gifts for girls friends, daughter.
Package Including: 1 x full wig + wig cap
①Taking in light and display factors, there will be slight color difference.
② It is heat resistant wig, can be permed (within 180℃) but cannot be dyed. If you are not experienced, 80℃ is better to control the style.
③After receiving you will find there are a few hairs easily falling out, it is normal, even human hair, will fall out when combing,
so hope you understand, just slightly comb it using wide teeth comb first, then it won’t fall again. 🙂
④After packaging and delivery, it won’t be that fluffy, so you will feel it not the correct wig, please don’t worry, here is the method to handle it:
<1> Take the wig from the package and make the wig net up to you, slightly shake it.
<2>Now place the wig as it is. If the wig is not as fluffy as you want, use hair drier stick to hair root to blow it slightly.
<3>Wear it on, if it is still not as you want, slight care it by hand.:)
Storage and wash method:
①Generally it is better not to wash it. If wash, don’t need to wash frequently, but care and maintain it regularly.
②Soak the hair gently with mild conditioning shampoo in cold or warm water.
③Clean cold water to rinse it again and towel to blot up the water.
④ And then hang and dry it naturally.
①The product comes with a black protective net. While not using, put the wig into the black mesh, and keep it in a right place.
②If the black net loss, you can put the wig in a plastic bag, but remember that the bag need to leave holes to keep the wig ventilated and dry.
Service: We strive to put our hundred percent to resolve your issues and try our best to achieve your satisfaction!